Friday, October 26, 2012

Bath and Body Works - Free Mini Candle this Weekend



From today through Sunday, Bath and Body Works is offering a FREE mini candle - no purchase necessary!

Go to the Bath and Body Works Facebook page and like them. You should see a recent posting from them announcing the freebie that says "claim this offer". When you click that, it will automatically send the coupon to you via email to the email address you have linked to your Facebook account.

You can either print the coupon or just show it to the cashier on your phone.

This is a great freebie! Here's how you can use it for the holidays:

- pick a nice scent you can burn while entertaining

- use it as a stocking stuffer

- use it in a gift basket you are making as a gift for someone

- donate it to a family in need/shelter

Update: I went to Bath and Body Works this afternoon to pick up my candle and it was easy-peasy! The candle was all I purchased - all I had to do was show the cashier my phone and I walked out with my candle! They had great scents for the holidays! I bought the Fresh Balsam pictured above.




No comments:

Post a Comment