Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Gymboree Friends and Family Sale: Great Deals on Holiday Outfits!


Starting today and running through November 4, Gymboree is having a Friends and Family sale, giving you 30% off your entire purchase.  PLUS if you are a rewards member (or sign up to be one), you'll get an additional 5% off!  This makes for some awesome deals!  The 5% comes off automatically once you enter your rewards card number and for the 30%, use code GYMCIRCLE at check out.  It's free shipping over $75 (after coupons) or $5 flat shipping on orders under $75. 

I have been eyeing the above dress for my daughter to wear for Christmas.  1.  Because it's adorable and 2. because it has a coordinating outfit for my son that is also adorable.  It was $64 - way out of my price range. 

My patience paid off - I bought this dress today for $21.27 (before tax)!  It's on sale for $31.99, minus 30%, minus 5%! 

I also picked up the coordinating outfit for my son.  His outfit was more expensive than my daughter's dress!  And I didn't even buy the pants because I know I can find khaki's cheaper somewhere else!  But how cute is this?


Vest = $13.63 (was $32.95)
Shirt = $10.97 (was $26.95)

Besides cute outfits for the holidays, they also have great deals on fall clothes (which, let's be honest, can be used all winter long too) and summer clearance.  If you can predict what size your child will be next summer, you can get some steals!

Here are a few cute things I found:

This adorable pumpkin shirt will only be $3.98 after Friends and Family discount!

These sweet shorts for baby boys will be only $7.97 after Friends and Family discount!

As with any great sale, sizes may be limited, so I wouldn't recommend waiting until the last minute if you really have your eye on something. 

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment