Tuesday, November 6, 2012

20 Personalized Gift Tags - $2.25 Shipped

Ink Garden is offering 20 FREE personalized gift tags to their new customers.  You will just pay $2.25 in shipping.  That works out to about $0.11 per gift tag!

I think these are adorable!  I just ordered a set and I chose the above pattern.

What I love about these is that they have options that include a picture and others where you just customize your name.  Also, you can customize what the tag says, so if you want to change "Warm Holiday Wishes" on this one to something else, you can do that! 

What a nice, personal, touch these would be to your packages this holiday!  And $2.25 for 20 is cheaper than what you can buy at the store for generic ones!

This offer runs through December 17th.  You just need to enter FREETAGS at check out.  Just a note - when I ordered mine, on the first page of check out, it looked like the promo was automatically applied.  But then as I got further in to the check out, it no longer looked like the promo was applied.  I was able to apply it on that page no problem.  But my advice to you is to put the promo in on the first page, even though it may look like it was applied automatically.

Thanks, Hip 2 Save!

No comments:

Post a Comment