Monday, November 12, 2012

Money Saving Mom: 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home - Day 6

 
Week 2 has begun of Money Saving Mom's challenge:  4 weeks to a more organized home!  Today's assignment was to quickly clean out your car and vacuum it if you had time.
 
My car is cleaned out, but definitely no time to vacuum it out - it gets dark so early!  I will say, I really only had to remove 1 water bottle because my husband was kind enough to take the other stuff out of my car this weekend.
 
My car tends to get messy fast, but I've been doing a great job lately of keeping it picked up.  What did my husband have to bring in this weekend?  A pink feather boa and a pair of Dorothy (Wizard of Oz) red sparkle shoes - ah, life with a 4-year-old girl! 
 
Front seat - those are my sneakers and socks, left in my car in the hopes that I'll take a walk at work.  Didn't happen today - I was swamped!
 
Back seat - see, it really could use some vacuuming... maybe this weekend :)
 
Have you followed Crystal at Money Saving Mom yet?  It's not too late to start!

2 comments:

  1. I'm following along at MSM too. Did you see she is releasing her new christmas ebook today? I'm sharing a copy at my blog http://proverbs215.blogspot.com/2012/11/new-e-book-and-giveaway-celebrating-and.html but with this blog title I may have to poke around here a bit... Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, Jenny! I'm really looking forward to reading Crystals new ebook (as you can tell by my give a way post!)!

    ReplyDelete