Monday, November 26, 2012

Cyber Monday!

 
Today is Cyber Monday!  In my book, this is even better than Black Friday - because you don't have to leave the comfort of your home to get the "door busters"!

Many websites will also give free shipping on Cyber Monday, so your good deals get even better with free shipping!

My favorite Cyber Monday deals the past few years have been on photo gifts (like canvases or photo books) and clothes.  I usually look to find my Christmas outfit on Cyber Monday. 

I love shopping, especially for clothes, online because it's all organized for you.  You don't have to comb through any messy sale sections, you don't have to hunt for your size.  Online you can sort by size and everything that's available in your size magically appears for you.  So easy!  And I'm a big returner - so if it doesn't fit, I have no problem just returning it.  Shopping from the comfort of my home... love it!

I will be working all day, so I won't be able to fire out the deals for you, but here are my recommendations on which sites to follow tomorrow for the latest and greatest sales:

My Frugal Adventures
Hip 2 Save
Couponing to Disney
My Litter

Happy Cyber Monday shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment