Sunday, November 18, 2012

Black Friday Shopping

I'm not big on Black Friday shopping out in the crowds.  Some people live for it though!  I think in some instances it sounds like fun.  For example, our local outlet mall has Christmas Carolers and other festive activities going on.  That actually sounds fun.  Walmart on the other hand - does not sound like fun to me.  Not even a little bit. 

I say all that to say this - most (not all) of the Black Friday deals are also available online as well as in the stores.  Items will still sell out pretty quickly online, but if you log on right when a sale is slated to start, you have a pretty good chance of snagging the item you want.

As I've said, I'm not heading out to the stores, so I figure if I get the deal online, great, if not, I wasn't going to get it in the store either... because I wasn't going!

Something else to keep in mind is that many retailers are trying to draw customers in all week, so they are running different deals all week long.  You may see some really low prices even before Thanksgiving!  For example, Amazon has a whole Black Friday week special this week!  Each day, new great deals!

If you want to do some online Black Friday shopping, here are some good resources for you:

The three bloggers I mentioned above will be firing out deals all day long - most of which will be online deals. 

Good luck - I hope you score some awesome deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment